• No products in the cart.
  • No products in the cart.
kanapiu arbata avieciu lapaiskanapiu arbata avieciu lapais

Hemp tea with raspberry leaves 20g.

2,29 with VAT


Ingredients: dried hemp flowers and leaves 70%, raspberry leaves 30%. Store in a dry, well-ventilated place. Do not use if sensitive to the ingredients of the tea.

Preparation: place 1 tea bag in a cup and pour hot water on it. Leave it to rest for 4 minutes to bring up the best flavours of the herbs.

SKU: 4779051760305 Category: Tag:


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hemp tea with raspberry leaves 20g.”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

3 × two =