• No products in the cart.
  • No products in the cart.

Hemp tea with mint 25g.

4,20 with VAT

Quantity

Hempus hemp tea is handpicked and delights the palate with a subtle, mild and refreshing taste. A combination of hemp and mint aromas is, most probably, the most harmonious way to create a tender cooling effect on your mind and body. Hemp and mint are grown on reliable Lithuanian farms, are meticulously selected and dried especially for you. Hemp and mint tea has a sedative effect thus it is best consumed before sleep, after intense physical or mental activity. The product contains 0.9–1.3% of cannabinoid (CBD), a chemical with an ever-growing list of scientifically proven positive effects. An increasing number of studies shows that CBD helps to reduce anxiousness, depression or inflammation and hinders the growth of cancer cells.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

Preparation:
1 liter of water needs 2-3 grams of cannabis tea.
The optimal amount of tea per cup is 0.5 g or 1 teaspoon.
Pour boiling water, cover for 1-3 minutes (to taste) to reveal all the good herbal properties and release essential oils.
If you like more sweet – spoon a honey.
Tea can be used up to 2 times.
Crazy!

Ingredients:
Dried Fenugreek
Leaves (70%), peppermint leaves (30%)
Net content: 25 g.

SKU: HM007 Category: Tag:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hemp tea with mint 25g.”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

16 − eight =